Frank Hilliard began his career as a systems developer in the financial services industry. Frank was born in Charleston, South Carolina and grew up in Greer, SC.
He has held many executive level positions in the mortgage industry, most recently with Brand Mortgage in Greenville SC, New Penn Financial in Greenville SC, Preferred Trust Home Loans in Greenville SC and Mortgage Guaranty Insurance Corporation in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He has worked in sales, operations, underwriting and technology in the mortgage finance industry.
Frank returned to South Carolina to open a retail branch for Merrimack Mortgage, headquartered in Manchester, New Hampshire. Frank is married to Elizabeth Hilliard, also of South Carolina and has two children, Samuel and Rosemary.
Frank has 30 years of experience, and strives to help those that are eager to become homeowners. Listed are some of his credentials:
- Studied at the University of South Carolina in Computer Science and Business Administration
- Earned majors in Computer Science and Accounting from USC
- Completion of Executive MBA program from UNC-Greensboro in Management
- Served on Board of Directors of the Sharon Lynn Wilson Center
- Served on Board of Directors of the Arthritis Foundation
- Served on Board of Directors of the Boy Scouts of America
- Served on Board of Directors of the Mass. Mortgage Bankers Association
Frank represents Brand Mortgage and is able to offer:
- Fixed rate mortgages: 30, 20, 15 & 10 year terms available
- Adjustable rate loans: 10/1, 7/1, 5/1, 3/1
- Jumbo loans: Borrow up $3 million with competitive rates
- FHA loans: Provides more flexibility in credit, income and equity/down payment requirements
- Interest only loans: Available through Brand Mortgage’s loan programs
- VA loans: Mortgages for Veterans and Active Military
- Renovation loans: Facilitate home improvements
- Real Estate investor loans: Flexible financing to refinance or purchase investment properties
- SC Housing Finance Loans – Only approved product with down payment and closing cost assistance
- USDA Rural Housing Loans – 100% Financing (no down payment required)
- FHA 203K – Renovation loans designed for the buyer who wishes to upgrade a property post-closing